ECLS Command-line scanner, version 9.0.407.0, (C) 1992-2016 ESET, spol. s r.o.
Module loader, version 1069 (20161122), build 1112
Module perseus, version 1507 (20161209), build 1810
Module scanner, version 14635 (20161220), build 31795
Module archiver, version 1258 (20161117), build 1293
Module advheur, version 1175 (20161110), build 1141
Module cleaner, version 1128 (20161025), build 1159
Command line: --base-dir=c:\Program Files\ESET\ESET NOD32 Antivirus /log-rewrite /log-all /files /no-boots /no-heur /no-adv-heur /mail /sfx /rtp /adware /unsafe /unwanted /pattern /action=none /no-quarantine /log-file=output.tmp CopyTransAppsv1.060.zip
Scan started at: 02/17/17 04:59:34
name="CopyTransAppsv1.060.zip", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
name="CopyTransAppsv1.060.zip - ZIP - CopyTransApps.exe", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
name="CopyTransAppsv1.060.zip - ZIP - License Agreement.rtf", threat="is OK", action="", info=""
Scan completed at: 02/17/17 04:59:35
Scan time: 1 sec (0:00:01)
Total: files - 1, objects 2
Infected: files - 0, objects 0
Cleaned: files - 0, objects 0
General Security Recommendations
1. Install an antivirus
In order to keep your computer free of malware, we recommend that you always have an antivirus program installed, especially when downloading and installing new programs from the web. At least once a day, run its database update program. This will allow your antivirus to stay up to date with the latest badware threats and better protect your computer data.
If you don't have a powerful antivirus solution already protecting your computer, you should install one from our recommendations: Avast Free, AVG Free, Avira Free, Bitdefender, Kaspersky (50% Discount), NOD32.
2. Choose a safe web browser
An important aspect to keep in mind is what web browser you use. Most browser exploits and viruses target Internet Explorer so it's best you consider an alternative. The safest web browsers available Today are considered to be Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. Besides being free, they are both fast, have pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, with privacy and security features. Give them a try: Download Mozilla Firefox or Download Google Chrome.
3. Learn more about securing your PC
These articles should help you further:
- - Our Chart of Top Dumb Ways to Mess Up Your PC
- - PC improvement tips for National Clean Out Your Computer Day (or any other day)
- - The Crucial Actions to take when using a new Windows PC for the first time
- - Introduction to Sandboxed Browsing
- - Will Clearing Your Browser's Cache Actually Improve Your Browsing Experience?
- - Browser Hijacking Signs and How To Clean-up
- - Comprehensive Guide to Secure Passwords
- - Two-Factor Authentication Explained - Protecting Your Accounts With More Than Just a Password
Get the HTML Code for this report
- Example:CopyTrans Apps Antivirus report done by Download3k.com.
- Forum code: