Bitvise SSH Client is a client package to initiate connections to SSH servers on the internet. The software can also connect to the Bitvisa SSH Server too.
This software can be used to access a terminal console to enter commands over on a SSH server.
There is sophisticated support for user authentication methodologies and encryption technologies. SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 can used along with NTLM to help identify users. Public key authentication user key-pairs works with RSA, DSA and ECDSA. For validation, this is equally strong with a FIPS-certified Crypto++ 5.3.0 as a dynamic link library, which has been approved by NIST via certificate 819.
Remote desktop can be forwarded to another location. The SSH port forwarding including SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy via dynamic forwarding.
A SFTP server can be connected via a FTP application thanks to the FTP to SFTP bridge.
There is also the option to use a command line via scripts with their SFTPC SFTP client.
High performance with transfers can be achieved when connecting to the Bitvisa SSH server which supports a 100s megabytes per second transfer rate.
The SSH client includes recursive sub-folder transfers and the ability to automatically resume paused or disconnected transfers.
The package installed without any issues.
There was no adware, toolbars, malware or spyware included with the package.
Bitvise SSH Client requires Windows OS.
The interface has a tabbed navigation which provides access to the main features. Down the left side is an icon toolbar where profiles can be saved, the Bitvise SSH Server Control Panel can be accessed, or a Terminal window, SFTP window or remote access window can be opened up.
The main tabbed interface has areas for Login, Options, Terminal, Remote Desktop, SFTP, Services, C2S, S2C, SSH, and About.
- Solid SSH client that can connect to the Btivise SSH server and other SSH servers
- Open a Remote Desktop window
- Open a SFTP window
- Open a Terminal window
- Use to connect remotely with another PC to create a remote desktop connection
- Transfer files securely using SFTP
- Strong authentication protocols with SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM used to identify users
- Public key authentication user key-pairs works on RSA, DSA and ECDSA methods
- Validation strong with a FIPS-certified Crypto++ 5.3.0 as a dynamic link library, which has been approved by NIST via certificate 819
- 30 day trial period
- Likely to confuse people unfamiliar with SSH transfers or encryption methodologies
Bitvise SSH Client is a strong SSH client which can be used for remote connections, SFTP secure file transfers or terminal access.
Top user review