"Advanced Professional NMEA Data Logger"
Advanced NMEA Data Logger is a package to collect NMEA strings and GPS data from a NMEA compatible device all in real time. A TCP/IP or RS433 serial connection can be used to pass this data flow across to any application whether it is a DOS or Windows based software package. Manifold ports are also supported and the stram can be stored on a hard drive for later. The package can continue to store information when Windows is running even if the user is logged out at the time. For students and experimenters who like to play around with hardware and software this tool could be a useful addition to their arsenal.
Advanced NMEA Data Logger Key Features:
- Log port output from new hardware-software
- Can handle different communication data speeds
- Parse and filter data as it goes out
- Export data to Excel spreadsheets or a ODBC connected database
- Requires a network interface card or RS232 ports
- Requires Windows
Advanced NMEA Data Logger is a software package to monitor NMEA strings and GPS data from hardware.
Requirements: one or more RS232 ports or NIC (network interface card)
What's new in this version: logging of multiple ports at same time
Top user review