- Filename: digikam-5.5.0.tar.xz
- Size: 114.86 MB
- License: Freeware
- Date updated: 3/15/2017
- Total Downloads: 611
- Last week: 2
- Dialup 280 m (56k)
- ISDN 123 m (128k)
- DSL 31 m (512k)
- Cable 15 m (1024k)
- T1 11 m (1484k)
digiKam is a photo collection package where photos can be loaded in and theme related albums can be related. The timeline feature is perhaps one of the best. It can help track down photos based on when they were taken. The map function is helped by GPS coordinates that are often added to meta data information within photographs. See collected aggregate statistics about the photographs in the current collection. Complex application that takes a good while to learn all the features about it; many users will only just touch the surface with digiKam. The package runs on KDE in various Linux distributions, but there is also a Windows version too.
digiKam Key Features:
- Photo collection software
- Timeline can help locate photos based on when they were taken
- Map function can match photos to where they were snapped
- KDE Linux application
- Windows version available as well
digiKam is a photo collection manager for Linux.... more
Popular downloads in Photo & Graphic
- Bandicam Screen Recorder 126.96.36.1997
Best Game, Video, Screen Recording Software
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2017 19.0
Ultimate in professional 3D tools.
- PhotoScape 3.7
A fun and easy photo editing software.
- Magic Photo Editor 7.5
Easilly blend photo onto another picture.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 15.0
Combines power and simplicity.
- jAlbum 13.10
Highly customizable photo albums for any site.
- Corel PaintShop Pro X9 188.8.131.52
All you need to create fantastic photos!
- VEGAS Pro 14.0 Build 244
Provide the ultimate all-in-one environment
- SketchUp Make 16.1.1450 32-bit / 17.2.2555 64-bit
An easy-to-learn 3D modeling program.
- Shipping Container House Plans 1.1
Shipping Container House Plans Software