"Search Files for Windows using Index Files"
Do you want to search your computer fast for files and folders, or even on network drives? If you’re looking for a solution that’s more complex than the basic Windows file search, give Index Your Files a try and you won’t be disappointed.
Here’s what the app can do for you:
- After the initial scanning of your drives, you’ll be able to find very fast any file or folder by performing the search on the file name, or creation date, location or even size. You can create your own searches like find any file that contains the word “blue” (you can even have more complex searches that include wildcards) and also have more than 500M and have been created in last 14 days
- Index Your Files supports Boolean operators
- You can arrange the results in any order you want
- It doesn’t require a lot of RAM, like some of its competitors
- Easy access to the program any time you want, as it’s minimized in the system tray
- The whole indexing process and search are done in background, so it won’t affect your regular activity
- You can arrange the results of the search by filetype and do another search for these results only (for ex. .exe, .pdf, .jpg, etc)
- Search for a specific text contained in the file
- You don’t have to install it, you can run it as-is
Download and install this software if you want to find files and folders in your computer fast.
Updated18 May 2021
Downloads662 (25 last week)
Top user review