"CatCompress is a popular compress software."
CatCompress 64-bit is a nicely laid out file archive package that can open or create many types of compressed file archives. The archive formats that may be used include many of the most popular ones like zip, rar, 7z, fat, xar, rpm, iso, cab and others. The software manages to achieve a high compression rate which cuts down the amount of storage space needed. This version is 64-bit for faster operations; there is also a 32-bit version for users of 32-bit versions of Windows. Encryption of the archives is supported up to 256-bit.
CatCompress 64-bit Key Features:
- 64-bit file compression manager
- Encrypt via AES-256 or ZipCryptTo
- Search for text, music, images and other file types
- Numerous archive types supported including ziip, catcp, 7z, tar and wim
- 32-bit version suitable for 32-bit Windows OS also available
- Requires Windows
CatCompress 64-bit is a neat little archive manager to handle many types of file archives which help to save disk space.
Requirements: 5 - 1536 MB of RAM minimum, the size is according to what you choose.
What's new in this version: Fix the extract path can't be created correctly.
Top user review