"Undelete email, music, photos, and files."
Search and Recover is a scanning utility that can locate delete data at the byte-level whether it can be seen in Windows Explorer or not. Recover deleted emails, erased photos and many other kinds of files. Access hard drives, USB flash drives, DVDs/CDs, cameras, smartphones, tablets or audio players and recover data. A full recovery or partial recovery can be conducted. There are more specific options to recover only emails, songs and sounds, or pictures and movies. The File Terminator can be enabled as a right-click option in Windows Explorer to securely delete highlighted files so they cannot be recovered. Software runs on time-elapsing subscription.
Search and Recover Key Features:
- Recover files with a byte-level scan of hard drives and USB-connected devices
- Preview photos, movies, songs, web pages and other files when choosing what to recover
- Securely delete data so it can never be recovered again
- Create backups to DVD/CD
- Create disk images including all files known and unknown
- Requires Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or 8 (32 or 64-bit)
Search and Recover is a file recovery, image backup and secure wipe utility that has some solid features.
Requirements: 32/64-bit Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
What's new in this version: Intelligent recovery algorithms, expanded file type and media support, more user control over the recovery process, new interface with improved usability, detailed explanations of actions in the software
Top user review