"CloudBacko Lite cloud & local backup software"
CloudBacko Lite for Mac is a backup utility that aims to provide support for local drive, cloud, and software as a service facilities to cover the user should one of these products or services fail. The software can backup to local drives, but also out to data stacks like Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure, plus cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and FTP or SFTP sites. The software can combine accounts with multiple providers in order deliver more access. Syncing for backup is handled when the Mac is less busy and pauses when the CPU is being heavily tasked. 256-bit randomized key encryption is used to protect data being backed up using CloudBacko.
CloudBacko Lite for Mac Key Features:
- Backup data stored one local drives, cloud drives, software as a service, and other locations
- Uses 256-bit randomized key encryption
- Automatic syncing when CPU is not being overly used
- Works with Amazon S3 and Microsoft Azure business cloud platforms
- Also works with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, and FTP or SFTP sites
- Group backups together for many systems and software solutions
CloudBacko Lite for Mac is a backup solution to group local drives, cloud drives and SaaS storage to ensure backups are coordinated.
Requirements: 1 GB RAM or above for 32bit CPU / 2 GB RAM or above for 64bit CPU
What's new in this version: 1). Support IBM Notes 9.0 2). Enhanced overall backup speed 3). Enhanced backup speed to Microsoft OneDrive
Top user review