"Convert fonts between Macintosh and Windows"
CrossFont is a font conversion utility to convert between different font types. Windows TrueType fonts can be converted to PostScript Type 1 fonts, or visa versa. PostScript Type 1 fonts can be converted to OpenType fonts. ZIP containers are understood and can be accessed to open the font files contained therein. Font files can be located in folders and a folder by folder search can be conducted to locate fonts on a hard drive. Drag and drop is supported to setup conversions. OX S dfonts are also supported.
CrossFont Key Features:
- Convert TrueType fonts to/from PostScript Type 1 fonts
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts to/from OpenType
- ZIP archives supported to access fonts stored inside a container
- Files automatically understood as font files
- Drag and drop supported
- OS X dfont is also supported
- Requires Windows
CrossFont is a font conversion utility to convert certain pairs of font types.
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
Top user review