"Convert fonts between Macintosh and Windows"
CrossFont is a font conversion utility to convert between different font types. Windows TrueType fonts can be converted to PostScript Type 1 fonts, or visa versa. PostScript Type 1 fonts can be converted to OpenType fonts. ZIP containers are understood and can be accessed to open the font files contained therein. Font files can be located in folders and a folder by folder search can be conducted to locate fonts on a hard drive. Drag and drop is supported to setup conversions. OX S dfonts are also supported.
CrossFont Key Features:
- Convert TrueType fonts to/from PostScript Type 1 fonts
- Convert PostScript Type 1 fonts to/from OpenType
- ZIP archives supported to access fonts stored inside a container
- Files automatically understood as font files
- Drag and drop supported
- OS X dfont is also supported
- Requires Windows
CrossFont is a font conversion utility to convert certain pairs of font types.
What's new in this version: Windows 11 support, optimizations
Popular downloads in Photo & Graphic
- Bandicam Screen Recorder 220.127.116.113
Best Game, Video, Screen Recording Software
- PhotoScape 3.7
A fun and easy photo editing software.
- Magic Photo Editor 7.5
Easilly blend photo onto another picture.
- jAlbum 32.1
Highly customizable web galleries for any site.
- SketchUp Make 16.1.1450 32-bit / 17.2.2555 64-bit
An easy-to-learn 3D modeling program.
- Shipping Container House Plans 1.1
Shipping Container House Plans Software
- VEGAS Pro 21.0.0 Build 108
Provide the ultimate all-in-one environment
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2023 18.104.22.168 Update 2
All you need to create fantastic photos!
- Just Color Picker 5.9
Free colour picker and colour-editing tool.
- JR Split File 1.2
Split a large file into smaller files