"Multi-host monitoring tool with alerts"
Whether you’re a professional network administrator or just an amateur scanning the network to see if your friends are online, EMCO Ping Monitor will become an essential tool in your arsenal.
Here are the main ingredients:
- It constantly sends ping messages to all the computers and addresses specified and it monitors the ups & downs
- Create detailed statistics reports which include the uptime, the failed pings and the responses returned, outages, etc
- Run custom programs when a connection is established or times out
- If you’re working in a company, making sure that all the PCs are running and are connected is a vital task, one that Ping Monitor can perform automatically for you
- Get statistics in real time
- Check the quality of the connection and fix network issues
- Get SMS or email notifications in case events you specified happen (i.e.: the main server is down? You are notified instantly so that you can react accordingly ASAP)
Install Ping Monitor if you need to keep an eye on your computer network and make sure everything is running smoothly.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0.17 includes compatibility with Windows 11 and a few bug fixes.
Updated22 Dec 2021
Downloads2,224 (1 last week)
Top user review