"Multi-host monitoring tool with alerts"
If you want to monitor the uptime and downtime of PCs in your network, there’s no way you can do it by hand, especially if you have to keep an eye on hundreds or thousands of computers. This is where EMCO Ping Monitor Professional comes in, it will automatically find which computers are up and which are down, measure the latency, create insightful statistics and run custom applications based on network events in real time.
Here are the key features:
- It can ping the computers 24/7 and detect potential problems which are recorded for further inspection
- View the failed pings, ups & downs, the average response time, etc
- If a computer is disconnected from the network, or just connected, you can launch custom applications that will handle that event
- Capable of handling big networks (hundreds of thousands of PCs)
- Monitor all the changes in real time
- Find problems in the network connectivity
- Receive both email and text messages on your phone when events which you defined previously are triggered
If you’re a network administrator, give EMCO Ping Monitor Professional a try and you’ll make your work a lot easier and more efficient.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0.7 includes a few bug fixes.
Updated16 Feb 2021
Downloads1,400 (2 last week)
Top user review