Published by DennisBabkin.com on 1 Aug 2020
"Sync system time over Internet & network."Simple tool to synchronize system time over the Internet or over a network.
(1) Stays invisible for a user, practically not taking any system resources and network bandwidth to operate;
(2) Can sync time over the Internet using 16 predefined time servers, as well as lets you specify your own NTP servers;
(3)Can sync time on computers connected to a (local) network;
(4) Can communicate with remote machine(s) on a (local) network using a simple TCP/IP connection and perform the following tasks:
(4.1) Poll a remote machine for availability and if successful retrieve the idle time and the CPU clock reading on that machine;
(4.2) Control the screen on a remote machine by turning it on and off, or activating a screen-saver;
(4.3 ) Perform the following power operations on a remote machine: shut-down, rebooting, logging-off remote users, stand-by/sleep mode and hibernation;
(4.4) Run a file, open a web page, or a system command on a remote machine;
(4.5) Lock the Work Station on a remote machine.
(5) Can repeat synchronization at a user defined time intervals;
(6) Works on a principle - "Set it and forget it".
Requirements: User account with administrative privileges, Internet/network connection.
Updated1 Aug 2020
Downloads681 (3 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested tSync on 1 Aug 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: