"atomic clock synchronize freeware utility"
An accurate clock on your computer is very important for most users. Unfortunately, the time shown on your PC isn't always completely accurate, and you need a program like Atomic Clock Sync to fix that. Essentially what this program does is allow you to designate more frequent checks with the NIST (who provides the official current time) and compares it with your current clock. If there are any discrepancies, Atomic Clock Sync will automatically fix the error. If your Windows Time Service application isn't working, Atomic Clock Sync will fix that as well! This program is absolutely free, so you have no risk - you're just ensuring that your time is always 100% on the dot.
Key Features of Atomic Clock Sync:
- Allows user to designate more frequent checks to ensure accurate clock time
- Automatically fixes any difference in time
- Repairs a corrupt Windows Time Service application automatically
- Completely free to download and use
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 64-bit and 32-bit
Requirements: Internet connection
What's new in this version: Updated for 64bit versions of Windows and Windows 8
DeveloperChaos Software Group, Inc.
Updated20 Feb 2017
Downloads15,222 (11 last week)
Top user review