Updated21 Mar 2016
Downloads615 (1 last week)
"Free remote console tool for Windows"
Do you want to provide remote assistance on the local network? Maybe you’d like to upgrade the software running on different PCs in your LAN or just debug certain applications, whatever the scope, you can count on EMCO Remote Console to help you do it.
Here are the key features:
- You can say good bye to the classic networking tools like SSH or Telnet as you don’t need them anymore, there’s a simpler solution in town
- There’s no need to install anything else on the remote computers or make any changes to the existing configuration
- You’ll have access to a console where you can input any commands that will be run remotely
- It’s particularly useful if you manage a big network (read thousands of PCs or more), when instead of going from PC to PC and install programs that will allow you to connect remotely, with EMCO you don’t need to do anything (like mentioned above, no special software or configuration needed)
- Your PC needs administrative access to the other computers (and you can manage multiple credentials) in order to run the remote console
- The console is identical to the one you would get if you run the CMD command (access to previous commands, view the results of the command you just ran, edit the command, use all the keyboard shortcuts – Ctr-Z, Ctr-C, etc)
- You can have multiple consoles simultaneously (every new console will have its own tab)
Install EMCO Remote Console and you’ll be able to connect to other computers in your network in order to fix problems, install or upgrade applications, gather data, etc.
Requirements: 1 GHz Intel Pentium processor or equivalent, 512MB of RAM, 250MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.3 becomes compatible with Windows 10 and .NET Framework 4.6.
Top user review