"Look up host city by IP or web address"
Every computer connected to Internet has an IP address attached. Alien IP will create a world map and show where the computers are located. Entering an IP address, you can locate the physical address, traceroute to show the virtual road of the packets sent from your computer to the destination IP, check if the computer is live and the latency using the ping command, & more.
Here are the main features:
- If you own a website, you can input your web logs and see the geographical distribution of your visitors
- Find domain names associated with IP addresses
- Calculate density of visitors coming on your website
- Find where is the server located for a certain domain
- Use the software in command line, if you want to integrate it with other programs or in batch mode
- Block visitors from locations that may pose a risk to your website
- Concentrate your marketing on the geographic region where your site is popular
Install Alien IP if you want to see where computers are located on the map, based on their IP address.
Requirements: 32MB RAM, Pentium-133 MHz, 25 MB HDD
What's new in this version: The program is now compatible with 64-bit Windows OS.
Top user review