"Access remote USB devices over Ethernet."
USB over Ethernet Connector is a small application for Windows that lets users access a USB connected device over an Ethernet connection. This is achieved by plugging the USB device into the server and installing this software. The software goes to work changing the USB device into one that can be shared over Ethernet for other computers on the network to use freely. It is possible to pick whether a Windows, Linux or Mac system will be acting as a server or as the client machine. With this software, it is also possible for virtual machines like VMware ESC and Windows Virtual PC to access the USB connected device too.
USB over Ethernet Connector Key Features:
- Connect to USB devices over Ethernet
- Plug USB device into the server
- Share the device over Ethernet cable to the client
- Choose whether server or client are using Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Access USB devices virtually using virtual machine packages too
- Requires Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7 or 8
USB over Ethernet Connector is a nifty package to let USB devices be shared over Ethernet on networks.
Requirements: Win2000, Win2003, WinXP, WinVista,Win7, Win8
What's new in this version: - New user interface for even easier connections creation and management; - Callback connection can be created (connection with a client initiated from the server side); - Warning when trying to share Human Interface Device; etc
Top user review