USB Network Gate 10.0
"Access remote USB devices over Network."
USB Network Gate is a small application for Windows that lets users access a USB connected device over an Ethernet connection. This is achieved by plugging the USB device into the server and installing this software. The software goes to work changing the USB device into one that can be shared over Ethernet for other computers on the network to use freely. It is possible to pick whether a Windows, Linux or Mac system will be acting as a server or as the client machine. With this software, it is also possible for virtual machines like VMware ESC and Windows Virtual PC to access the USB connected device too.
USB Network Gate Key Features:
- Connect to USB devices over Ethernet
- Plug USB device into the server
- Share the device over Ethernet cable to the client
- Choose whether server or client are using Windows, Linux or Mac OS
- Access USB devices virtually using virtual machine packages too
- Requires Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 7 or 8
USB Network Gate is a nifty package to let USB devices be shared over Ethernet on networks.
Requirements: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10, 11; Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, 2022
What's new in this version: Improved: TLS 1.2 (or higher) is now used as a secure protocol for encrypted connections. Added: automatic encryption for connections with password authentication. Added: support for Windows 11. Added: support for ARM-based systems. Improved: SDK versions for Windows, macOS and Linux can now be activated with the same Activation Key. Fixed: BSOD when using the device isolation functionality. Fixed: issues with enabling isolation for USB scanners when working with .NET Framework and UWP applications. Fixed: memory leak when connecting to the USB 3.0 Virtual Hub. Fixed: issues with freeing up computer resources after USB port unsharing. Lots of minor bug fixes and performance optimizations.
Popular downloads in System Utilities
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers A4.06
Realtek AC 97 sound driver.
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) 32-bit & 64-bit (KB976932)
The first service pack for Windows 7.
- Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 32-bit R2.82
High definition audio driver from Realtek.
- .NET Framework 2.0
The programming model of the .NET
- Driver Cleaner Professional 1.5
Improved version of Driver Cleaner
- RockXP 4.0
Allows you to change your XP product key
- Realtek AC'97 Drivers for Vista/Win7 6305
Multi-channel audio CODEC designed for PC.
- DAEMON Tools Lite 188.8.131.526
The FREE Virtual CD/DVD-ROM-EMULATOR.
- SIW 13.8.1029
SIW - System Information for Windows
- AutoCorect 4.1.5
Diacritice la comanda, punctuatie automata.