"Access remote USB devices over Network."
Want to share your USB port or device on the local network? Now you can, with the new USB over Network Connector. The program has two components: a server (which can be used to share the USB devices) and a client (which connects to the server and retrieves the available shared devices).
Here’s what you need to know about this app:
- Once you share a device, it becomes unresponsive on your computer, so don’t share anything that you need currently (like the mouse, keyboard, etc)
- You can automatically share the devices you used with the program in the past (so you don’t have to go through the same process all the time)
- Support for many types of devices, including but limited to scanners and printers, MFD, webcam, audio device, disk drives, surveillance cameras, etc
- If you use a Remote Desktop Connection, you can access the USB stick as if it were connected on the remote PC
- Support for the popular virtual machines (Citrix XenDesktop, VmWare, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- If you’re offering support to clients for USB devices, you can fix problems remotely
Download USB over Network Connector if you want to connect to remote USB devices or share them.
Requirements: Win2000, Win2003, WinXP, WinVista,Win7,Win8
What's new in this version: - New user interface for even easier connections creation and management; - Callback connection can be created (connection with a client initiated from the server side); - Warning when trying to share Human Interface Device; etc
Top user review