"Centralized Wake on LAN (WOL) of remote PCs"
If you’re a network administrator, you’ll really appreciate what EMCO Wake-on-Lan brings to the table. With just a single flick of a mouse button you can easily turn the computers on the network on. It works with networks of any size.
Here’s what you need to know about this program:
- Scan the local network and save the list of MAC addresses found
- Send WOL messages to the computers you have saved in your list manually
- Turn multiple computers on simultaneously
- Use different types of transmissions: unicast, broadcast, directed broadcast, etc. to make sure computers located in a subnet receive the WOL message
- Optionally, you can configure the program to use custom UDP ports
- The utility automatically detects the MAC addresses using different technologies such as WinAPI, NetBIOS, WMI, Neighbor Discovery, etc
Download EMCO WakeOnLan if you need to turn computers on, remotely via LAN.
Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or equivalent, 2 GB of RAM, 250 MB of free disk space.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.3 improves performance and includes a few fixes.
Updated11 Aug 2018
Downloads776 (12 last week)
Top user review