Published by Verax Systems Corp. on 30 Sep 2017
"Build and simulate networks of SNMP devices!"Verax SNMP agent simulator is a tool that can simulate multiple SNMPv1/v2c agents on a single host on standard 161 port through multi-netting. It allows IT personnel to build virtual, simulated networks of devices without purchasing any additional hardware, for instance for testing purposes. Individual simulated agent responses can be initially retrieved from existing devices and modified at runtime by user defined rules.
* Text console and a web-based GUI for simulator management
* Over 20 preconfigured response files for simulating Windows, Linux, Cisco, Juniper and other devices
* Support for multiple agents and multiple networks on a single host
* SNMP response configuration files compatible with SNMP walk output for easy creation of initial simulated agent responses from existing devices
* Rich set of rules for modifying agent responses including:
* Generation of random MAC and IP addresses, including advanced scenarios like randomizing only a part of the address (e.g. network part of an IP address is fixed, the host part varies)
* Random integer, counter and string value generation, including "one time" or "each time" scenarios
* Support for integer arithmetic operations (e.g. return value based on a sum of two other values, etc.)
* Trend based value generation (direction, step range, reset threshold value, etc), e.g. for increasing counters
Requirements: Java 1.6 or higher
OSJava, Linux, Unix, Windows
DeveloperVerax Systems Corp.
Updated30 Sep 2017
Downloads43 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Free Verax SNMP Agent Simulator on 30 Sep 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: