"Wireless Networks Scanner"
As the name probably gives away, WifiInfoView will automatically detect all the wireless networks available in your vicinity and display all the information associated with them.
Here are the key features:
- View all the networks available listed in a table: SSID, MAC address, PHY Type, RSSI, Signal quality, Frequency, Element Count, Security, Company, Maximum Speed, Channel Number, Router Model & Name, First & Last Detection, Detection Count & more
- When you click on one of the networks in the list you will see the information received from it in hexadecimal format
- You can easily search through the list of networks or sort them by clicking on one of the headers
- Export the list in CSV, text or HTML format
- You can pass the application a list of saved configurations in command line (/cfg <filename>)
- Translated in English, Italian, Romanian, Chinese, Spanish, Thai, French, Greek, German, Hungarian, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Dutch
Install WifiInfoView and you’ll see a detailed list of wireless networks available to connect to in your area.
Updated29 Jun 2020
Downloads1,476 (1 last week)
Top user review