"Your Wi-Fi signal strength always visible"
This program will generate a small window on your screen which indicates the current WiFi signal strength. Even though you can see this info with the tools Windows provide by default, WiFi is more accessible and it looks a lot nicer.
Here’s an inside look at what this program can do for you:
- You’ll be able to see in real time any changes in signal strength, which you can use to your advantage if you’re using it on a laptop or tablet for identifying dead spots for the WiFi connection
- Since what it does it’s pretty straightforward, most of the settings available are to customize the style of the app and basic function like “Always on Top” or “Start with System”, how slow or fast do you want the app to refresh the data, customize the colors, size of the window, transparency, etc
- Minimize to system tray, where it’s out of the way but you can still access quickly
- Support for multiple languages
- Enable or disable a sound alert if signal is lost or low
- Does not work on Windows Vista
- Save detailed logs if you want to analyze the performance of your WiFi connection
Install WiFi SiStr if you want to troubleshoot your connection or just to monitor the strength of the WiFi signal.
What's new in this version: http://www.dnsoft.be/detailinfo/wifisistr.txt
Updated17 May 2007
Downloads35,321 (4 last week)
Top user review