VENM Remote Desktop Manager 2019.8.30
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 5 Feb 2014
"Remotely manage your workstations and servers"
VNC Scan Enterprise Console can be used to administer remotely servers and workstations. This utility is a real treat for the network administrators, so if you are one, you’re in luck today. You can control the desktop of remote computers, automatically take snap shots of the remote PCs desktop and create thumbnails, run different programs & fix problems from the comfort of your own chair, etc.
Here are the key features:
- Quick access to check if the computer is alive on the network (Ping, RDP and VNC)
- Check the latency of connections using Ping
- Support for SSH or RPD if you need to take full control over the remote computer
- All the communications are encrypted
- It can use multiple threads to speed up the processes
- Reboot PCs from your console if they become unresponsive and turn them back on with Wake On LAN
- Disable or enable RDP connections on Windows machines
- See which user is currently logged in
- Change Windows passwords to all connected Windows machines
- Administer all the processes that run on the remote machines
Download VNC Scan Enterprise Console if you need to manage different computers in the local network.
Requirements: Microsoft .Net Runtime 2.0
What's new in this version: Improved remote screen captures. Added background scanning and alerting features
Price$59 Buy full version
Updated9 Jan 2020
Downloads7,144 (1 last week)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested VENM Remote Desktop Manager on 9 Jan 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: