Published by TallSoft on 8 Oct 2017
"A powerful simultaneous ip monitor tool"Quick Ping Monitor is a powerful graphic ip monitor tool. It is able to monitor the states of thousands of IP equipments simultaneously and send message when states of some equipments change ! it could also adopt necessary steps to deal with troubles.
Quick Ping Monitor is very useful for network administrators, server administrators, webmasters . It has served customers from 20 countries and big corporations such as Cisco, Motorola, etc .
Quick Ping Monitor is the updated version of SuperPinger. Compared with SuperPinger, Quick Ping Monitor is more efficient ,more stable , has more functions and a more friendly interface .
Quick Ping Monitor is able to do two things:
1. Watch states of network line/server/switch/router/work station/other IP devices.
2. Watch IP address situation of one or more network address segments and ON/OFF information of computers.
Quick Ping Monitor can set the mail group mail priority and could set the length of ping packet from 12 bytes to 65500 bytes.
Compared with other present products , Quick Ping Monitor owns following advantages :
(1) A tool which provides parallel watching , Quick Ping Monitor's parallel detecting method
is much sensitive , while traditional in-turns method sometimes results in long
interval-time when there are too many IP devices to be watched .
(2) A short interval-time as short as 50 millisecond ! Even facing thousands of IP devices , Quick Ping Monitor is still able to check the states of all IP devices within seconds , without any confusing results .
(3) Several watching parameters . you can check following parameters such as IP
device UP/DOWN, package-lost rate , etc .
(4) Rich dealing means such as beep,box warnings , mails to as many as 256
administrators, running related program .
(5) More notify functions.
(6) Macro parameters .
What's new in this version: for windows 7
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Quick Ping Monitor on 8 Oct 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: