"A powerful graphic ping monitor tool"
If you’re a network administrator and need to watch over hundreds or thousands of computers or websites, this tool will simplify your work. It has a slick and intuitive interface and it will enable you to automatically send Ping messages to the IPs you specify and verify if they’re on or offline.
Here are the main features:
- Quickly check the status of any router, PC, server, switch or any other device that has an IP address
- You’ll receive a notification message as soon as a device is offline (the message can be an email, popup window or sound)
- Everything is saved in a text log file which you can consult at any time
- It runs all the ping messages simultaneously, not one by one as other programs
- Your only limitation is the CPU
- See detailed statistics on average time to live (TTL), packages lost, response time, etc
- The color coding is: green (normal), red (offline), yellow (online but packages were lost during transmission), red-yellow (online but a high percentage of pages are lost)
Install SuperPinger if you want to PING thousands of known IP addresses and find out which of them are offline.
Top user review