"Stores and explores NetFlow packets in SQL."
Are you a network administrator that needs to record and analyze the logs? Would you like to create an application that relies on the data collected from the network? As you might have guessed already, NetFlow2SQL Collector will help you save automatically the data received from routing devices and NetFlow packets from Cisco, into a Mysql database (which can be situated on any Mysql or MSSQL server). The program runs as a service, in the background and it will gather data for you as long as the computer is running.
Here are the key features:
- Support for 20+ routing devices including Cisco
- It will decode the information received through the NetFlow packets on autopilot and save it to the database
- It can work with more than just one database (up to 10)
- Basic SQL operations like creating tables, populating them, delete old data, etc
- In order to set up the application you’ll need to provide the server for your database, credentials to access it, selection of the database, the UPD port for the NetFlow packets, the router IP.
- The SQL table will include a unique index number you can use to reference the data, the IP address, number of bytes, the date, total flows recorded, the port, the destination IP address, protocol, packets, destination port, etc
Download NetFlow2SQL Collector if you need to run basic or advanced SQL queries that will help you make sense of the networking activity.
Requirements: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and above, or MySQL server 5 and above
What's new in this version: added MSSQL named instance support
Top user review