"Network prioritization tool"
NetBalancer is a priority manager to help manage other packages which are demanding too much of the available internet bandwidth. When packages like download clients, web browsers and software that updates too frequently with all the available bandwidth used in that moment stop the internet from running smoothly, a package like NetBalancer can come in very handy indeed. Control the priority of different software to access the downstream and upstream bandwidth and balance out the needs of competing software packages in a more controlled manner so that the internet runs smoothly for all software including the web browser.
NetBalancer Key Features:
- Balances the use of the available bandwidth
- Manage the internet connection priority for all software wanting access
- Reduce the instances where one package is using all the bandwidth
- Puts controls in place for all software
- Requires Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
NetBalancer is a net manager to control bandwidth use per application.
What's new in this version: - Added compatibility with Windows 10; - Fixed bugs;
Top user review