Net Tools 5.0.70
Reviewed by Gabriel Cojocaru on 17 Jan 2014
DeveloperMohammad Ahmadi Bidakhvidi
Updated1 Nov 2017
Downloads23,193 (10 last week)
"Net Tools contains a whole variaty of network"
As the name gives away, this program is a collection of network monitoring tools. This is an impressive package containing 175 different tools. It’s impossible not to find something useful in here. You can take your pick from minimize any program to system tray or shut down remotely computers to programs that simulate massive traffic and stress your server to see how it would perform in case of a flood of visitors coming in quickly.
Here’s what you can do with some of programs included in Net Tools:
- Find Trojans programs installed on your network
- Ping computers to see if they’re online or not
- See which ports are opened and what’s the process that is currently using it
- Lookup IP addresses
- Resolve domain names to their corresponding IP addresses
- Protect your systems from hackers trying to exploit vulnerabilities
- Ping multiple destinations simultaneously
- See the data transmitted via HTTP
- Convert ASCII into binary and vice-versa
- View passwords that are usually masked
- Merge multiple files into one
- Send messages over LAN
- Encode URLs
- Remove all deleted files from your disks with File Shredder
- Peer to Peer chat system
- Get all the emails from documents or folders
- Transform your system into a proxy server
- FTP client if you want to transfer files to a web host
- See the geographical location of an IP address
Download Net Tools, probably the best network monitoring solution available online for free.
Download Net Tools 5.0.70 (25.43 MB)
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Net Tools on 1 Nov 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: