"Network traffic analyzer."
If you’re a webmaster, you know the importance of analyzing your web logs and interpreting the results. Is your traffic growing? Does the percentage of search engine traffic increased after the latest changes? What websites refer the most visitors to your site? Which search engine queries does your site show up for? All these questions and more can be answered by using Darkstat.
Here are the main features:
- Creates customizable traffic graphs (last minute, hour, day, month, etc)
- The total number of visitors coming in from a specific page
- View the host and port for each incoming connection
- It’s a portable application, you don’t need to waste time by installing it
- Resolve the DNS queries asynchronously
- Works with IPv6
Install Darkstat if you want to analyze your incoming web traffic.
Updated18 Jun 2013
Downloads257 (1 last week)
Top user review