Published by Axence on 4 May 2020
Updated4 May 2020
Downloads679 (1 last week)
"FREE network diagnostics and host monitoring"A world-class tool for network scanning, monitoring and administration:
- NETWATCH: multiple host availability and response time monitoring; notifications (e-mail, message, sound) on host availability issues; current and historical charts for response times and percentage of lost packets; data export to XML, HTML, TXT; monitoring of TCP/IP services - monitoring the response time and lost packets, percentage for the following services: HTTP, POP3, SMTP, FTP and 50 others; monitoring of any TCP port;
DNS-based host identification; automatic address checking every 10 minutes; host export/import; support for TLS/SSL protocols in alert e-mails
- NETWORK, PORT and SERVICE SCANNER: discovering the machines connected to the given network; identification of services running on discovered devices; operating verification of HTTP, POP3, MS SQL, Oracle and 50 other services; detecting open ports at the determined address
- WINTOOLS: view of launched processes and services; remote register editor and Windows event log view; HDD, RAM and CPU details; custom queries based on WMI protocol
- TCP/IP WORKSHOP and SNMP BROWSER: diagnostics of TCP and UDP services with low-tier connection; diagnosing non-standard protocols; effective view of information available via SNMP; MIB file compiler
- TRACEROUTE: geographic host map; information on subsequent hosts along the packets route, response time and lost packets; information on the geographical location (country) of a remote IP address; detection of suspicious connections
- NETSTAT - list of inbound and outbound connections and open ports; LOCAL INFO - tables with local configuration details: TCP/UDP stats; LOOKUP - DNS and WHOIS records; BANDWIDTH - network bandwidth test; NETCHECK - LAN hardware and wiring quality check.
Axence NetTools is freeware. A short registration process is all you need to do to be fully eligible to use it, even for commercial purposes.
Languages: English, German, Polish, Spanish
Requirements: Windows 2003/2008/XP/Vista/7/8; System Administrator Rights
What's new in this version: - a few fixes and optimizations
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Axence NetTools on 28 Feb 2017 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: