Published by Extensions Software on 21 Jul 2014
"Web-Based Active Directory Viewer"extVIEW is a browser-based solution that makes viewing and searching Active Directory users and contacts fast, easy, and accurate.
extVIEW enables you to utilize your existing Active Directory infrastructure to create an easy-to-use, web-based directory of employee information in a matter of minutes!
With extVIEW, you can easily and readily:
* Provide direct viewing access to Active Directory entries!
* Maintain a corporate directory of employee information!
* Display employee pictures stored in Active Directory!
* Find any user or contact listed in Active Directory!
extVIEW features include the following:
* Configurable Active Directory Viewing Fields
* Configurable Page Size (entries per page)
* Search by Active Directory Field
* Sort by Active Directory Field
* Printable Employee Directory Listing, including:
* Configurable Printed Page Fields
* Configurable Printed Page Size (entries per page)
* Configurable Printed Page Sorting
* Configurable Printed Page Appearance via external CSS file
* Ability to Display Active Directory Users and Contacts
* Ability to Specify Bind User via Config File
* Ability to Display User Pictures from Active Directory or Local Filesystem
* Ability to Enable/Disable Display of Users with Blank First/Last Name
* Ability to Enable/Disable Display of Disabled Users
* Optional Base DN Parameter
* Optional City, Office, Company, and Department Drop-Down Menus
* Optional Alphanumeric Quick Search Links
* Optional User Edit Capability
* Support for Many Common Active Directory/LDAP Fields
* Hyperlinked Active Directory Fields, including Manager and Direct Reports
* Custom Application Title
* Hover-Over Table Row Coloring
* Customizable Display Parameters Including Colors, Fonts, and more via external CSS file
Requirements: Web server running IIS 5/6/7, Active Directory Domain Controller
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan extVIEW Active Directory View/Search for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.