"RSSOwl is a free RSS / RDF / Atom Newsreader"
RSSOwl can be used to retrieve the latest updates from your favorite sites that offer news feeds via Atom, RSS or RDF. You’ll be able to manage, save and update all the latest articles published on the sites you follow in a single, clean and convenient interface.
Here are the key points of RSSOwl:
- Use tabs to open multiple RSS feeds
- Built-in browser that enables you to view the full story published on the site
- Group multiple sources of information together by category, author, date, etc
- Mark the entries as read or sticky (if it’s important to you and you want to have quick access to it in the future)
- Set keywords that will bring back the most relevant results from social media
- Save the articles you’re interested in
- Use labels to organize your stories better
- Search with ease through all the latest feeds to retrieve the related articles
- Remove feeds that you don’t want to follow anymore using the Clean-Up Wizard
- Get instant notifications when something worth reading has been published
- Run RSSOwl minimized to system tray
Install this utility if want to keep track of all the latest stories published on the sites you read frequently, delivered via RSS feeds.
Requirements: Java VM 1.5+
What's new in this version: This update provides fast access to actions on an article below its content and addresses some issues with keyword feeds. Please visit http://www.rssowl.org for a list of changes.
Updated30 Dec 2013
Downloads632 (1 last week)