"GUI route utility."
NetRouteView is a tool for system administrators and network administrators who wish to access a simple GUI showing the route information for networks. The software displays all the current routes configured with the computer. It is also possible to create new routes to add to the list of routes already present. Existing routes can also be either edited or removed entirely directly from within the NetRouteView application. The main display shows the route destination, mask, gateway, interface IP address, metric value, type, protocol, age, interface name, and the MAC address. There is the option to copy the existing routes to the Windows clipboard or export the details as a file.
NetRouteView Key Features:
- Basic GUI to view all the current network routers setup
- Create new routes directly within the app
- Modify existing network routes
- Delete exiting network routes
- Copy details to the Windows clipboard
- Export network routes to aa XML or CSV file
NetRouteView is a network route tool that can make it easier to view, edit or delete network routes.
Updated7 Dec 2022
Downloads408 (1 last week)
Top user review