Published by AGG Software on 7 Oct 2016
"Advanced Professional Modem Data Logger"You may be an experienced hardware or software designer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a gifted hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical concept and looking for a handy software for extending your hardware application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced Modem Data Logger, for it may well suffice all of your technical needs.
The program can utilize several RS232,PCI,USB modems, that accept AT requests or have TAPI interface. Advanced Modem Data Logger contains a task schedule to dial a phone numbers and aquisite a data from data sources to . The software receives modem dataflow, custom filters it to your needs, then extracts tags with the data from data records and writes the data to files or to a database, or any Windows software either by sending keystrokes to the application's window.
If you have several modems working at the same time, do not worry, our software can handle many modems at once and write the data simultaneously! Advanced Modem Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users can log on and off the PC, but the program will still be there recording your information, recording|receiving|capturing|catching] every character. Astonishing functionality and power at an affordable worth!
* logs multiple modems together;
* utilizes RS232, USB, PCI or GSM modems;
* collects binary and text data from remote devices;
* a configurable scheduler for each modem;
* supports date/time stamping;
* supports aggregation of several sentences to one data record;
* saves received modem data without any changes to a log file;
* data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your data;
* data exporting to MS Excel files;
* data exporting to any ODBC-compatible database;
* many plug-in modules;
* works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions.
Requirements: one or more RS232,USB,PCI or GSM modems
What's new in this version: logging of multiple modems at the same time
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Advanced Modem Data Logger on 10 Oct 2016 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: