"A sophisticated tag editor."
MP3 DiagsÂ is a diagnostic tool for MP3 files. Many of the available MP3 ripping tools are faulty in one way or another and so they create poor quality audio files. They can miss out the VBR header, contain broken track information or have issues with variable volume levels between tracks even on the same album. Tags such as ID3v2, ID3v1, Xing and LAME formats can be incorrectly configured so titles are in the artist section and visa versa. The tag editor helps with fixing these too. Fix track information, add recent artist cover and more. One thing the app cannot do is turn a 75kbps file into a 320kbps file because that depends both on the recorded quality of the source media and the burned quality too.
MP3 Diags Key Features:
- Fix poorly configured MP3 tracks
- Resolve incorrect tagging with corrected ID information from the internet
- Normalize data across complete albums
- Remove non-English characters within tags
- Fix incorrect track running times
- Add back missing VBR headers and other problems with MP3 formats
MP3 Diags is a MP3 fixer app to resolve any issues (other than recorded sound quality) with an audio library.
Updated2 Jun 2021
Downloads1,128 (3 last week)
Top user review