"Browse the internet anonymously"
This is an operating system, specifically designed to ensure your anonymity and privacy. All the internet connections are made through the Tor network, so your IP address will never be available to third parties; all utilities are encrypted including files, emails, instant messages.
Here’s what Tails has to offer:
- Start the operating system from a DVD, SD card or USB stick
- No traces of your activity will be left, unless you specify it
- It is free to use and it’s derived from Linux
- All the utilities included in Tails OS have security settings already pre-configured (browser, email, office, instant messenger, image editor)
- Bypass censorship online
- Any software trying to access Internet without Tor proxy, will be blocked by default
- Use it anywhere you go; if you want to make sure no one will steal your data while you’re using an unprotected WiFi connection, Tails can give you some peace of mind
- Once you plug the stick out and reboot, you’ll still be using your original operating system
- Your deleted files can’t be recovered once move to trash bin
Install Tails if you want a reliable operating system that guarantees your protection and anonymity while you’re working online.
Updated13 Dec 2018
Downloads3,514 (12 last week)
Top user review