"Turn your PC into a video surveillance system"
WebCam Monitor is a software to manage multiple installed web cams in a system. The web cams can be viewed in a large window. Selectable from a small visual image list in a carousel as well. Select to record the video stream coming in. Also monitor the web cam for significant image changes which indicates an intruder has entered the property. Upload recordings to FTP location of your choice. Software supports USB and FireWire connected Web cams. Broadcast both video and audio streams over your local LAN or the Internet to monitor your own when away. Cameras can pan, tilt and zoom via the software if those features are available with the web cam itself.
WebCam Monitor Key Features:
- Monitor the home interior and exterior
- Record audio and video on multiple web cams
- Broadcast on your home LAN or over the internet
- Move, tilt and rotate web cams via the software
- Choose between multiple cam feeds
- Requires Windows. Windows 8 supported
WebCam Monitor is an excellent web cam package to manage your home or office web cam network.
Requirements: 128M RAM, Web Cam
What's new in this version: Windows 8 Support, Rotate video, Improved user interface
Top user review