""Known.met" file viwer and exporter."
Do you use the very popular peer to peer software, eMule? You might want to install eMule MET Viewer then, a software that allows you import and export information found in “known.met” file.
Here’s what you can see once you unpack the known.met file with this viewer:
- The name of the file
- The size of the file you’re downloading
- Temporary name (very useful in case the download is almost complete and the file is somewhat usable, but you’re unable to finish the download)
- When was the file updated last
- How many requests have been made for the file
- The priority of the download
- How many bytes have been uploaded
- Artist (if it’s a music album or song)
- What type of file it is (if recognizable)
- A unique file identifier named hash
Download eMule Viewer if you’d like to see what’s inside the known.met file.
Updated29 Jul 2020
Downloads284 (3 last week)
Top user review