"MySQL database management app for Mac."
If you’re a software developer, you’re going to love working with Sequel Pro. It can be used to connect and query Mysql databases. Unlike other similar clients, this can be used with tables that have more than 100,000 rows and big databases that span over hundreds of tables.
Here is what you need to know about this app:
- Use it to manage both local and remote Mysql databases
- Add your own modules (called bundles) that you can write in whatever language you’re familiar with: PHP, Python, Ruby or BASH
- It’s fast (uses multi-threading)
- Manage multiple tabs or windows
- A query editor with customizable font styles that highlights your syntax; it also has a very useful auto-complete feature that will try to guess the name of the tables, databases or fields you’re trying to input in your query
- Save queries to reuse them at a later time
- Support for 30+ encoding types
- Import and export in CSV/SQL
- Translated in English, Russian, French, German, Japanese, Swedish
- All the features a Mysql client should have: triggers, indexes, server processes, create/delete/duplicate databases, user management,etc
Download Sequel Pro to manage your Mysql databases easily.
Updated3 Apr 2016
Downloads1,118 (2 last week)
Top user review