Published by ZZEE on 14 Nov 2013
"Captcha, form spam protection for PHP, Perl"ZZEE Human Pictcha is a protection in a form of an image (a captcha), which can be embedded inside your web forms, and which will filter out various forum spam, guestbook spam, form spam, signup spam, password attacks, etc. It is a library and a set of tools and examples for PHP and can be used with Perl as well.
Human Pictcha is fairly easy to install and embed into your existing PHP or Perl forms. You can download a free demo version to see if it is compatible with your web site and how easy to use it in your forms. Human Pictcha comes with the full open source, which is a big advantage.
- For PHP or Perl forms
- Easy to setup and maintain
- Full open source
- Compatible with the typical webserver setup
- Secure and hard to defeat by OCR
- You can tune it to match your website looks
- Complete documentation
- Image code can consist of digits and letters or only digits, making it easy to adapt to international markets
- You can significantly adjust the level of protection by enabling or disabling security features and changing various parameters
- Trial download available
- Online demo available
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Human Pictcha on 14 Nov 2013 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: