"Remote access to NetWare server console."
AdRem Litecon 2008 provides eDirectory access to a NetWare server console. The console can use TCP / IP or IPX protocols for communication. A custom data compression algorithm is used to enable improved access to WAN systems that are presently overloaded. View multiple console screens from a single server. Connect to different servers and switch between them with ease. Use a NDS tree container to aid the picking of servers to switch between. Use copy and paste directly from and to the console screen. Create keyboard shortcuts to make repeatable tasks easier. Use SLP to help with discovery tasks when looking for new servers on a network.
AdRem Litecon 2008 Key Features:
- Package to more easily connect to NetWare servers
- Make multiple console screens without the server CPU overhead
- Switch between server connections quickly
- Faster to use than standard server navigation tools
- Supports NetWare 4.x, 5.x, 6.x and OES NetWare
- Windows Vista, XP or 2000
AdRem Litecon 2008 is a NetWare console package to aid NetWare server management.
Requirements: Windows Vista/XP/2000
Top user review