"SIP Registrar and Proxy"
TekSIP is a both a SIP Registrar and Proxy. This means that with this package it's possible to receive, make and listen in to phone calls over a SIP server. Log details of all calls and choose alternative SIP endpoints for outgoing calls. When a given SIP endpoint is busy or unavailable, the software can re-route to an alternative SIP endpoint instead. UPnP IGD specification is fully adhered to and calls made behind an internet gateway can use NAT traversal to deal with that and successfully make contact. The TekSIP Manager is the control station for the software where endpoints that are problematic or suspicious can be banned.
TekSIP Key Features:
- SIP Registrar and Proxy
- Make calls out over a SIP network, reach SIP endpoints and re-route when blocked
- Uses NAT traversal to get around firewalls
- Runs as a Windows service
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 2003/2008 server
TekSIP is a SIP Registrar and Proxy for managing digital calls.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.6.1
What's new in this version: .NET Framework 4.6.1 upgrade. Improved TCP and RTCP stack.
Top user review