"SIP Softphone for Windows"
TekPhone is a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) VoIP soft-phone system to allow individuals to make planned calls via a SIP server network. The package supports audio codecs including G.711 A - Mu law codecs and combined RFC 2833/SIP INFO/Inband approaches to deliver/receive calls or messages. UPnP is also supported with on-board methods used to permit NAT traversal to get around blocks with firewalls. Set external IP address on your own. Record incoming phone calls when not manually answered in-house, so the package can also act as a digital answerphone. Change your welcome message too. Supports RFC 37612 known as ENUM.
TekPhone Key Features:
- Soft-phone interface for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) phone calls and messages
- Make calls, receive calls, take messages when away, record calls
- Uses G.711 A-Mu law codecs for call audio compression
- Supports ENUM RFC 37612 standard
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 2003/2008/2012 Server
TekPhone is a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) VoIP soft-phone system
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
What's new in this version: TekPhone can perform call transfer when it receives REFER request.
Updated13 May 2021
Downloads322 (1 last week)
Top user review