"SIP Interactive Voice Response"
TekIVR is an interactive voice system (IVR) using SIP technology which allows the receipt of phone calls with pre-recorded messages. Audio files can be created to facilitating this. Record all incoming calls, send out phone calls to SIP endpoints. Send emails out with a copy of the voicemail left using TekIVR. TekIVR can indicate successfully when you have a message left for you out of hours. Calls use the collection of ITU G.711 A-Mu law codecs in order to reduce the size of phone call data for storage. UPnP technology is used with NAT traversal techniques to ensure calls get in and get out. Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to function.
TekIVR Key Features:
- Interactive voice system using SIP digital calling
- Receive calls or send out calls that use digital voice messages
- Use the package as a digital answermachine
- See a visual indicator when a voicemail has been left
- Requires Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7/8 or Windows 2003/2008/2012 server
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
TekIVR is a Interactive voice system using SIP digital calling.
Requirements: Micorsoft .NET Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: Send action enables you to send digits to the called party (Version 2.6.7). Exit action enables you to jump to an existing scenario. You can choose a scenario to be jumped by setting “Jump to Scenario” option (Version 2.5.7). MRCP v2 proxy for SAPI and Google Speech services. MRCP v2 Proxy fun
Top user review