"SIP Conference Server"
TekConSer is a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) conference server to manage phone call interactions generated and managed, or received by the TekConSer package. The interface is pretty simply laid out to manage these calls. Uses the G.711 A-Mu Law codecs to crunch down the size of the audio stream (no other coders work). The package supports UPnP communications protocol for NAT traversal in real-time. Set the external IP addresses yourself. Have the package manage the calls in progress, monitor them actively to listen in and choose to end a conference calls yourself. Register multiple IDs for the conference servers. There is a HTTP interface to make the package easy to manage from any web browser.
TekConSer Key Features:
- Create your own Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) conference server
- Manage calls, end conference calls and listen in to current calls
- Choose the external IP address used
- Supports only the G.711 A-Mu Law codec
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7/8 or 2003/2008/2012 Server
TekConSer is a call managing server to monitoring digital communications over a network.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
What's new in this version: Improved RTP stack and media streaming functions.
Top user review