"CTI AddIn for Outlook, Popup of your contacts"
TAPICall is a small call center type package that can create a CTI workstation with incoming calls identified via the Outlook contact information displayed within TAPICall as the call comes in. Current status is displayed, with simple icons to connect to a call, disconnect a live call and other options. Each caller can link directly to appointments with the caller in the Outlook diary, memos and documents that relate to the caller. This can help businesses that wish to have all relevant information to hand when each person calls in to the help-desk, information desk or receptionist. The package would suit a small firm that doesn't receive too many calls, but likely wouldn't be suitable for large call centers at all.
TAPICall Key Features:
- Display information from Outlook about each caller as they phone the office
- Caller ID links to the contact address book in Outlook
- Display caller ID information when they call
- See upcoming events for them in the diary
- View documents and other related files to the client
- Requires Outlook or Office 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013
TAPICall is an application that can link incoming calls with relevant client information efficiently.
Requirements: Outlook/Office 2010/2013/2016/2019/365 in 32-Bit und TAPI-Treiber
What's new in this version: Unterstützung: Outlook, Exchange, Office 365, iCloud etc. FRITZ!Box-Anbindung auch mit Firmware 7.1 und höher
Top user review