Published by RingCentral, Inc. on 25 Mar 2013
"Get Toll Free Number from RingCentral"RingCentral offers Internet telephone and fax service and software for professionals and small businesses. It provides you with toll free numbers or local phone numbers and advanced features not found in traditional phone systems.
RingCentral acts as a virtual receptionist- managing all of the calls and faxes that come through your office. This reduces overhead and allows employees to concentrate on more important work. In other words, RingCentral is a virtual call center manager, a PBX on steroids. Recently, RingCentral added VoIP for their system. They call it DigitalLine. An adaptor comes free and competitive VoIP rates apply.
RingCentral is jam-packed with modifiable features and is one of the comprehensive packages of its kind available.
You can expect the following with your subscription:
- Integrates with MS Office for calling and faxing
- Click on a contact in your Outlook address book to ring their number
- Highlight any number, even on a webpage and click to connect
- Multiple phone number options- keep existing, new 800-number, vanity number
- PBX gives the service greater flexibility
- Dial-by-name directory
- Programmable according to: answering rules, forwarding rules, routing rules, call screening, transferring, text reply, message alerts, music or promotional "on-hold" backgrounds and personalized greetings
- Incoming/outgoing call logs
- Calling card capabilities
- DigitalLine VoIP add-on
- The "Find Me" feature will route your calls to as many as four different numbers
- In a noisy environment? Use Call Screen to send the call to voicemail
- The fax system can block spam numbers
- Record and store any conversation. Recorded conversations can even be emailed
- Customers can click on a phone link on your Web Page, and be connected to your office.
The list is so extensive it's impossible to share them all here. Signup for RingCentral Toll Free Number FREE for 1 month to see how it works live.
Requirements: 700Mhz, 100MB Free Disk Space, 512MB RAM
What's new in this version: User interface ergonomics improved, speed optimization
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K did not scan RingCentral Toll Free Number for viruses, adware, spyware or other badware. For your own safety, we recommend that you always have an antivirus, with virus definitions up to date, installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from the web.