Published by Infonautics GmbH on 14 Feb 2019
"Dial a phone connected to serial interface."Phone Dial by PC can dial/operate a phone that is using the serial interface RS-232 connected to the PC com port. Phone numbers can be dialed and redialed from any application via customizable hotkeys. Also an incoming phone call can be answered and terminated by hotkeys. The last 10 numbers are available for redialing. If the phone has no serial interface, the commands can be executed by a parallel-connected modem.
Phone Dial by PC runs under Windowsâ„¢ XP/Vista/7 and operates a telephone with serial interface RS-232 (or side modem).
The program is offered as shareware, all functions can be tested completely in advance.
Features for telephony:
- Operation of a phone (or side modem) connected via serial interface.
- Serial interface RS-232, com ports COM1 toCOM8.
- Operation by customizable hotkeys or by the program menu.
- Highlight a phone number in any application and direct dialing of the phone.
- Dialing a phone number via clipboard.
- Redialing the last number.
- Redialing a number from the history (10 numbers).
- Answering and terminating an incoming call.
- Manually entering a telephone number.
- Dial a phone number or name directly by Skype(TM) if installed.
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Phone Dial by PC on 14 Feb 2019 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: