Published by NCH Software on 26 Feb 2020
"Axon Virtual PBX Software for Call Centers"Axon Enterprise is a fully featured pbx server without restrictions to manage calls within a business or call center environment. Any business, whether small or large, can now implement a scalable PBX solution with an existing PC which connects to phone lines and extensions using VoIP technology.
Offering all the normal features of a traditional PBX such as allowing internal or external calls and more advanced call queuing for call center applications the software routes all calls within a business.
VoIP PBX Features:
* Manages telephone calls within a business.
* All routing of calls is digital over the computer network (or even a wireless network).
* Unlimited number of extensions or external lines.
* Supports all the standard PBX features like call transfer, hold, and record.
* Includes a call queue sequencer with voice prompting and on-hold messages player (links to the IMS On-Hold Messages Player).
* Uses the open SIP standard for signalling (RFC 3261) so it works with the broad range of SIP compatible phones and other devices.
* Works with hardware type VoIP extensions which just plug into the LAN (eg. Grandstream, Sipura etc.).
* Works with computer based softphones (eg. the Express Talk Softphone) where you make calls through your computer.
* Works with USB phones plugged into your computer.
* Links directly to VoIP services for your external lines (with cheaper calls). See Recommended VoIP Gateways for more information.
* If no VoIP services are available can also link to ordinary external lines with FXO adapters.
* Automatic "one-click" installer to setup the PBX in just minutes. Does not require detailed technical setup.
* All configuration such as adding extensions is done using a web-like control panel through your internet browser so it can be done remotely.
Enterprise Edition available from NCH Software which is a fully featured pbx server without restrictions.
Requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
What's new in this version: Interface Changes
Top user review
There are no user reviews. Be the first to review this software.
Download3K has downloaded and tested Axon Enterprise Virtual PBx System on 26 Feb 2020 with some of Today's best antivirus engines and you can find below, for your convenience, the scan results: